Get in touch with A+ Pest and Termite immediately at the first sign of termite damage. Infestation of these wood-eating creatures can lead to serious problems when left untreated whether on residential or commercial properties so make sure you implement termite control solutions as soon as possible.
Some devastating effects of termites include:
- Structural damage to the floors, posts, and ceilings
- Nonstructural damage to carpets, panels, drywall, and furniture
- Potential collapse of walls and floors
- Repairing termite damage can also disrupt your lifestyle and commercial operations
We, at A+ Pest, can conduct termite inspection on your property so that the current situation can be assessed. Termite damage is not often evident on the surface, and thus, requires qualified and professional termite specialists to thoroughly assess the property.
If you’re planning to buy a residential or commercial property, make sure to hire our professional team to inspect the place for any termite damage.
After a thorough inspection, we recommend purchasing a Termite Bond through us. Our termite prevention services will ensure that those wood-eating pests, if any, are eliminated from your property before they can cause massive damage.
Why choose us for your termite inspection and prevention needs?
- We’re a proud member of the Space Coast Association of Realtors with EKEY accessibility, allowing us to perform termite inspections as soon as humanly possible
- We’re a locally owned and operated family business based in Brevard County Florida
- We served the Space Coast for more than 15 years
- Dedicated to protecting businesses and homes from termites